Tuesday, February 12, 2008


We have all been sick lately, I will give you the rundown Gracie- twice, Davyn-once(but coughed for a full 10 days), Dillon- once(also coughed for a full ten days), Samantha- twice, Ashley- three time(clearly the winner), Africa-twice and Gilert not one time.  I know it shouldn't annoy me that he never gets sick, that he is always available to take care of us and pick up dinner and medicine and do the dishes, but I confess it does.  The last round we went through last week turned out to be strep.  Let me tell you how much fun that was.  Because we have all been sick so much lately we have been home a lot watching a lot of TV.  So when my lovely antibiotics kicked in and made me better in a matter of days, I actually took the kids to the park.  Even though it was the park that doesn't have any equipment, they had fun playing in the holes.

9 comments:

kimbo said...

Yeah! I'm officially stalking you. Love all the pictures.

Martin Family said...

Strep. Ouch, hope your household gets better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh, it is such a pain to be sick for so long. I think a couple of my kids might have won I think its been at least 2 months with Andy. I am the only one in my family not catching it. Its annoying to be the only healthy one too. I just want everyone to get better. I would also love to be able to sleep again without some one coughing all night. I'm a big fat whiner. Take care, Love the park with holes(=

Michelle Arnett said...

OH MAN! Joe never gets sick either. . . and yes, it does irritate me to some degree too. In the 6 years we've been married, he's never gotten a really bad sickness! Did you get it or give it to Tani?!?!? Thanks for blogging! I love it!. . Talk to you soon.

hydeeann said...

we're going the rounds right now too. so lovely! but nothing like strep. glad to get your message on my blog and to see something new on yours.
hey, if you want to put a permanent record of your special names where they can always be seen, just go to the customize page on your dashboard and you can put each person's picture on the sidebar along with their name. then as your posts grow and the pics you already put up move onto another page, people can still see who you're talking about!

Stephens Family said...

good to hear from you! I love your family...the small town we are in is temporary but I will admit it is an adventure. I look forward to my Target days!

Brigg and Dianne said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found my blog. I'm going to add you to my links list. Talk to you soon!

Mary Ann said...

Fun. I love how you changed the names- I saw your comment on Audrey's blog and had to check out who it was. Then I saw a familiar face!

April said...

Sorry you've been sick! That is the worst, especially when you have little ones to take care of.